Job Title: Public Adjuster
Company: Young Adjustment Company, Inc.
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Date: October 2018
Young Adjustment Company is in need of a Public Adjuster with an accounting and finance background. In this role, the majority of the engagements will be working with commercial property insurers in evaluating physical damage and business income losses suffered by businesses resulting from catastrophes. Projects may include reviewing and analyzing historical financial and industry information, revenue and expense projections, insurance claim evaluations and economic damage evaluations.
- Between 5 and 10 years of proven work experience in accounting and/or finance
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of forensic auditing procedures, helpful
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
- The ability to handle confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, required
- MBA required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, helpful
- Travel required (25-30%)
About Young Adjustment Company, Inc.
Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, Young Adjustment Company has been representing insured’s for over three generations within the insurance loss recovery consulting industry. They are one of the nation’s largest pioneer adjustment firms. Their success can be attributed to the total dedication of meeting the needs of their clients.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.