Job Title: Corporate Sustainability Project Manager
Company: Sustainable Solutions Corporation
Date: May 2020
Human Capital Consulting Partners is conducting a retained search for a Corporate Sustainability Project Manager for Sustainable Solutions Corporation located Royersford, PA.
The Project Manager (PM) is an integral member of the SSC Corporate Sustainability (CS) team and effectively interacts with all project team members, as well as clients and industry associations. Listed below are the key responsibilities for the PM.
- Conduct Life Cycle Assessments on a variety of product types in a variety of industries
- Conduct material and process flow analyses. Evaluate opportunities to reduce product environmental impacts and embodied carbon
- Conduct other environmental impact assessments (i.e. carbon footprint, manufacturing operations assessments)
- Conduct site visits for information gathering purposes, as needed (includes some travel)
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Provide guidance to other project team members, when appropriate
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Environmental Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in performing, managing, and/or communicating Life Cycle Assessments and other related topics
- Life Cycle Assessment Certified Professional (LCACP) a plus
- Experience with LCA tools such as SimaPro and GaBi required
- Strong analytical skills and Excel capabilities with a focus on data management
- Experience with sustainable product innovation or optimization is a plus
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and materials
About Sustainable Solutions Corporation
SSC (www.sustainablesolutionscorporation.com/) is a consulting firm that works with industry leaders, generally between $500 million and $10 billion in annual revenues, who want help with crafting a corporate strategy, assisting with specific products and manufacturing processes, and/or building performance related to Sustainability.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to Jim Geier, President and CEO, Human Capital Consulting Partners, at firstname.lastname@example.org.