Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Company: PennFab, Inc.
Date: October 2020
Human Capital Consulting Partners is conducting a retained search for a Mechanical Engineer at PennFab, Inc, a steel fabrication company located in Morrisville, PA. PennFab is a family owned company that supports the railroad and transportation industries.
The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Head of Engineering.
- Carrying out a variety of engineering duties including design, research and prototyping products for the customer.
- Collaborating with the production teams on various design projects, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and engineering software.
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans and graphics.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Interact with customers when appropriate.
Background and Experience
- Prior knowledge of AutoCad (2D), Tekla Solutions and SolidWorks software.
- Experience with 3D modeling a plus.
- Prior work experience with carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum helpful.
- Mechanical Engineering degree helpful but not required.
Interested candidates should contact Jim Geier, President and CEO, Human Capital Consulting Partners, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-244-8110.