Job Title: Senior Consultant – Business Solutions
Date: February 2021
Human Capital Consulting Partners has been retained by DVIRC to conduct a search for a Senior Consultant – Business Solutions, reporting to the Vice-President, Consulting Operations.
As a key member of Consulting Operations, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for managing/leading/delivering projects to support the advancement of small to midsize manufacturers and their supply chain in areas related to Operational Excellence, Top-Line Growth and Business Management. In addition, they will be required to identify and secure new consulting projects, plus may be called upon to facilitate Executive Networking Groups.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have prior consulting experience/mindset that has provided them with hands-on working knowledge/understanding of how to operate a manufacturing business.
- Have previous experience in completing assessments, gap analysis, implementations and project management in consulting areas such as: business strategy, strategic planning, process improvement, organizational dynamics, family succession, lean transformation, or executive coaching.
- Have a minimum of 10 to 15 years’ work experience with 10 plus years’ in hands-on senior level roles supporting manufacturing.
- Have a consultative selling background with a track record of success in manufacturing.
- Have great communication skills, the ability to influence others, be a problem solver, have a strong business acumen, and is comfortable in the role of coach/mentor.
- Have an undergraduate degree, an MBA is preferred.
Interested candidates should contact Jim Geier, President and CEO, Human Capital Consulting Partners, at email@example.com or call 215-244-8110.