Job Title: Senior Consultant/Business Coach – Manufacturing
Date: December 2021
DVIRC is a consulting firm that supports the advancement of small to midsize manufacturers and their supply chain in areas related to Operational Excellence, Top-Line Growth and Business Management has an immediate need for a Senior Consultant/Business Coach-Manufacturing.
Reporting to the COO, the Senior Consultant/Business Coach-Manufacturing will be responsible for managing/leading projects in small to midsize manufacturing companies that need assistance in the following areas:
- Business strategy
- Process improvements
- Succession planning
- Plant efficiencies
- Workforce training/development
The ideal Senior Consultant/Business Coach-Manufacturing must:
- Have prior work experience as a key decision maker in a manufacturing company and/or consulting experience working with the leadership team in a manufacturing company.
- Have hands-on working knowledge/understanding of how a manufacturing business operates.
- Have previous experience in working with manufacturing leaders on business strategy, process improvements, KPI’s, succession planning, plant efficiencies, and workforce training/development.
- Have the ability to evaluate/assess the manufacturing client’s challenges/issues in their manufacturing business, determine the gaps that exist, and provide solutions on how DVIRC can assist the small to mid-size manufacturing client’s solve their business challenges/issues.
- Have a minimum of 10 to 15 years of work experience with 5 to 8 years’ hands-on experience supporting leadership teams in manufacturing companies.
- Have great communication skills, have the ability to influence others, be a problem solver, have strong business acumen, and be comfortable in the role of coach/mentor/project manager.
- Have an undergraduate degree, an MBA is preferred.
Interested candidates should contact Jim Geier, President and CEO, Human Capital Consulting Partners, at firstname.lastname@example.org.