Job Title: Senior Manager, Human Resources
Company: AllSpire Health Partners (www.allspire.org)
Date: September 2019
The Senior Manager, Human Resources, reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Finance and Operations of AllSpire Health Partners, will manage the development and implementation of all Human Resources functions, including talent acquisition, training and development, compensation and benefits, HR compliance, employee relations, and Company culture. The Senior HR Manager will also develop and coach managers and supervisors to build an engaged workforce, implement a culture consistent with the Company’s values and mission, and achieve the Company’s goals.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching to managers in support of performance management, Company culture, employee relations, human resources policy/procedures and benefit administration issues.
- Develop and lead the Human Resources function with the goal of being an effective and responsive internal service provider that supports the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Align the development and implementation of Human Resources programs and processes with operational initiatives.
- Ensure job openings are successfully positioned and filled in a timely and strategic manner.
- Manage and oversee both the recruitment process (sourcing, screening/interviewing, interview facilitating, extending offers, and managing offer negotiations) and the hiring process (pre-employment screening, new hire orientation and onboarding).
- Maximize the Company’s brand awareness and reputation throughout the talent acquisition process.
Training and Development
- Oversee the training and development needs for the Company and ensure that all programs align with Company strategy.
- Develop and implement career development programs for all levels.
Compensation and Benefits
- Manage the Company’s benefits strategy and enrollment process, including third-party vendor negotiation, plan selections, contribution strategies, 401k and more.
- Provide market data-driven analysis regarding compensation and benefits across the Company to ensure the Company’s benefits/compensation programs meet the needs of both employees and the Company.
- Ensure compensation, commission, and bonus programs are aligned with organizational objectives and pay-for-performance strategies.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive performance management program that supports both the Company’s and the individual employees’ needs as well as provides clear and timely feedback against defined goals.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures, communicate policy changes, and ensure compliance with all policies.
- Serve as internal coach to the Company’s management team and employees, as needed, on employee issues that affect performance and business relationships.
- Ensure employee relations are handled timely, professionally, and accurately.
- Oversee conflict resolution and manage workplace investigations.
- Develop an employee-oriented culture consistent with the Company’s values and mission
- Promote a productive, enjoyable, and rewarding workplace for all employees.
- Develop and implement programs, policies, and practices designed to enhance employee engagement, reduce turnover, and ensure legal compliance.
Management of HR Business Operations
- Responsible for Company Human Resources budget.
- Provide input for annual budget and business plans.
- Oversee employee record keeping, employee information systems, and all employee data including employee adjustments, records, leave of absences and disability processes, FMLA and all other employment processes.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting all HR metrics.
- Responsible for managing the payroll function working with appropriate team members to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and compliance with applicable wage/hour laws.
- Manage contract negotiations with Human Resources vendors ensuring that all business partners align with Company culture and values.
- Implement and maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding Human Resources.
- Perform all duties in accordance with AllSpire Health Partner’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment to and ensure the organization complies with Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA helpful.
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation; SHRM Certified Professional credential preferred.
- 7-10 years of professional, broad based Human Resources experience required.
- Proven ability to lead and drive projects from ideation to planning phases and eventually through to execution.
- Strong competency in Microsoft business applications including proficiency in creating clear, cohesive presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred.
- Prior experience with ADP/Workforce Now payroll/HRIS system would be helpful.
- Collaborative leadership experience preferred; ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written; ability to present confidently in large groups and in front of superiors.
- Effective skills in conflict management.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, implement, follow up, focus, and exceptional time management.
- Ability to lead and motivate others in order to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive spirit in thought and action.
About AllSpire Health Partners:
AllSpire Health Partners, LLC is a collaborative think tank and incubator created by a group of independent health systems in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with the purpose of driving clinical excellence, improving affordability of health care, and enhancing economic sustainability.
AllSpire Health GPO, LLC is a group purchasing organization dedicated to reducing the total cost of healthcare through optimized purchase pricing, supply utilization management, regional collaborative service centers, and comprehensive clinical value analysis.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to Jim Geier, President and CEO, Human Capital Consulting Partners, at email@example.com.