Job Title: Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Systems
Company: AllSpire Health Partners, LLC
Date: April 2021
Human Capital Consulting Partners has been retained by AllSpire Health Partners, located in West Conshohocken to recruit a Senior Project Manager, HealthCare Systems. The position reports directly to the President of AllSpire Health Partners.
The Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Systems is responsible for managing and supporting clinical and non-clinical project initiatives and business development in support of AllSpire’s mission.
Reporting directly to the President of AllSpire Health Partners, the position requires coordination with AllSpire leadership, member health system subject matter experts and staff, and external business partners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of scope, timelines, quality and resourcing need identification of assigned projects
- Manage, support, track progress and report out on AllSpire Health Partners’ operational efficiency initiatives, including: cost reduction, revenue growth, technology enabled clinical excellence improvement and AI driven automation
- Manage, support, track progress and report out on AllSpire Health Partners’ national network relationship savings, investment, new business and innovation opportunities, including: Strategic Regional Healthcare Organizations, The National Association, The Healthcare Management Academy Strategic Partner Alliance, and the Business Group on Health
- Write complete, accurate and comprehensive member-ready documents, data reports and presentations according to established deadlines
- Comprehend, interpret, analyze and communicate clinical and laboratory data
- Comprehend, interpret, analyze and communicate financial and business opportunity data
- Provide continuous strategic communication to key stakeholders and senior management on the status of initiatives, cross functional prioritization of efforts and synchronization of collaborative projects
- Facilitate initiative data requests, manage data collection, normalization, storage and security, analyze data and develop reports to support decision making regarding new and continuing projects
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome and/or escalate project challenges in a timely, professional and systematic manner
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Masters in Healthcare Administration preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experience in managing collaborative projects between groups that are not required to collaborate strongly preferred
- Experience presenting project results and work group milestones
- 5+ years specific, applicable and demonstrable program/project management experience in a medical or related field required
- Experience implementing and evaluating quality improvement programs, experience in change management methodologies; up-to-date knowledge of healthcare economics, healthcare regulatory environment; clinical experience ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
About AllSpire Health Partners, LLC
AllSpire Health Partners, LLC is a collaborative think tank and incubator created by a group of independent health systems in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with the purpose of driving clinical excellence, improving affordability of health care, and enhancing economic sustainability.
Interested candidates should contact Jim Geier, President and CEO, Human Capital Consulting Partners, at email@example.com or call 215-244-8110.