Job Title: Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Company: AllSpire Health Partners, LLC
Date: April 2021
Human Capital Consulting Partners has been retained by AllSpire Health Partners, LLC (www.allspire.org) located in West Conshohocken to recruit a Senior Project Manager Marketing. Position reports directly to the President of AllSpire Health Partners.
The Senior Project Manager, Marketing, is the top marketing position responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of AllSpire’s marketing strategy in line with company’s business objectives. This includes the development of the marketing tactics and strategy; to build the brand and customer acquisition, to develop the e-commerce strategy and tactics, conduct industry/market research and develop/implement the digital/social media communications for clinical and non-clinical project initiatives and companies managed by AllSpire Health Partners.
Reporting directly to the President of AllSpire Health Partners, the position requires coordination and communication among AllSpire leadership, member health system board and committee representatives, subject matter experts and staff, and external business partners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the annual marketing strategies and tactics for the clinical and non-clinical initiatives and companies managed by AllSpire Health Partners.
- Develop and manage all social media strategy/content and implement social media programs to improve AllSpire’s social media reputation and recognition.
- Develop and manage the E-Commerce strategy for medical device company.
- Responsible for the management of scope, timelines, quality and resourcing need identification of assigned projects
- Perform industry research to identify and track topical trends in Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Technology, Ecommerce and Digital Media
- Research, gather data, track trends, analyze data and report out on potential and ongoing AllSpire Health Partner initiatives, relating to: cost reduction, revenue growth, technology enabled clinical excellence improvement and AI driven automation. This includes AllSpire Health Partners national network relationship savings, investment, new business and innovation opportunities including; Strategic Regional Healthcare Organizations, The National Association, The Healthcare Management Academy Strategic Partner Alliance, and the Business Group on Health
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database of potential new AllSpire Health GPO participant health systems, develop appropriate customer acquisition strategies, track progress of active evaluation efforts and support communications to advance the entire customer acquisition process
- Write complete, accurate and comprehensive member-ready documents, reports and presentations according to established deadlines
- Create and maintain internal and external collateral (talking points, presentations, online content, etc.) and other writing projects as needed
- Develop, manage and execute work plans, deliverables and project updates
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome and/or escalate project challenges in a timely manner
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related business discipline required. MBA helpful
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification helpful
- 5 to 8 years of progressive marketing and communication experience. Knowledge of marketing strategies, market research, campaign development and execution, tracking and measurement, required.
- Prior experience working in healthcare preferred.
- Experience in working with digital marketing tools including web, SEO, Blogging/Vlogging, animated education/training/marketing video and social media
- Experience in conducting healthcare related primary and secondary market research, helpful
- Must have strong project management skills and the ability to handle a wide range of concurrent activities including managing outside vendors.
- Good research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Humility, professionalism and a sense of humor are prized character attributes
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
About AllSpire Health Partners, LLC
AllSpire Health Partners, LLC is a collaborative think tank and incubator created by a group of independent health systems in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with the purpose of driving clinical excellence, improving affordability of health care, and enhancing economic sustainability.