Jim Geier, President & CEO of HCC Partners, was recently featured on Master Your Finances, a Sunday morning radio show on Rider University’s WRRC 107.7 FM, The Bronc. Each week, host Kurtis Baker, CFP®, AIF® covers a variety of financial and business topics. Jim’s program, entitled Hiring Tips, focused on how hiring decisions can affect your top line. To listen to excerpts from Jim’s program, click on a topic below:
- His background and role at Quaker Chemical Corporation
- Starting a boutique HR firm
- Making ‘Human Resources’ work for the business
- The importance of cultural fit and working on the business
- The interview process
- Advice for candidates interested in moving from larger corporations to smaller companies
To continue the conversation with Jim Geier, President and CEO, call 215.244.8110 or email email@example.com.